Daily practices to have energy in body
" Energy is everything. "
Food is not just which fulfils your physical energy needs but it also fulfils your mental energy needs. It purely depends upon with what mood the food is prepared and with what mood you eat the food. I also belive that the vegetarian food is much better than non-vegetarian one from the human body point of view.
Water stores energy and information too. I do believe. 70% of our body is made of water only and we can not neglect the quantity of it and how it affects our body as well.
Sleep is a must thing. I consider sleep as charging process. It gives us necessary energy to perform tasks on another day.
I personally believe that the milk that comes in plastic bag now a days is very unhealthy for our body. Actually we should go for a vegan diet if possible and if it is not then at least the dairy products generally sold by the GAUSHALAS should be purchased and used.
Exercise is very much important to keep our body fit. Without that we become lazy and always feel sleepy and non-energatic.
Meditation keeps our mind calm and it makes us continue our journey on the path of spirituality. Chanting Omkar is the best meditation according to me.
Any unnatural aspiration may lead to different diseases and thus body shows some signals to rethink on what are the natural aspirations and how we should try to achieve them naturally.
Detoxification of the body is very much necessary. There are many methods available of body detoxification and we can go for anyone we want. I specially like Panchkarma a lot since I have seen the magical results of the same.
Proper nutrition to the body is a very important thing. Anything which is in excess is toxin. So to have Nutrition does not mean to have food in excess but it means to have a proper and balanced diet.
Comments
Post a Comment